7 days left
- Full Time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Quality Inspector who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Darwen. They are offering the successful Quality Inspector a competitive salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities as their Quality Inspector:
As Quality Inspector you will be responsible for final inspection of their large machining and fabrication products. Sustaining and improving the quality of manufacturing across the facility including:
- Dimensional and visual inspection on machined and fabricated products during and after the process
- Management of non-conformances in machining and fabrication (Supplier returns/ customer complaints/ internal issues)
- Customer and colleague interaction- team work
- Non-compliance resolution
- Maintaining Quality Documents
- Continuous improvement
The role of the Quality Inspector is key to the further development of the businesses operations. The role has responsibility over the company's quality processes / procedures which include:
- Ensuring every Contract has been finally inspected.
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement throughout the company against ISO9001 through spot audits on the product during machining and fabrication.
- Maintaining company's existing quality procedures.
- Working with / developing relationships with customers to ensure all Quality issues are resolved and corrective actions are implemented.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Quality Inspector:
- A Time Served Engineer ideally with Inspection and Quality qualifications/experience in large machining and fabrication.
- Highly motivated team player with a total understanding of right first time quality.
- Organised and efficient you will be able to prioritise workloads to ensure the production targets and customer delivery dates are achieved.
- To succeed you will be familiar with reading engineering drawings, Metrology devices, root cause analysis, Microsoft Office.
Quality Inspector hours of work: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Quality Inspector please click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Quality Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly