Female Personal Care Assistant / Support worker
Job Title: Female Personal Care Assistant/Support worker
Hourly Rate: £10.00 per hour
Hours: Permanent – Part Time
Independent Lives are a user led charity working towards a society where everyone can live their life independently, regardless of any disability, care need or caring responsibility.
They require a Female Part Time Personal Care Assistant / Care Worker to look after an elderly female in Chichester.
· Female * due to personal care needs
· Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
· Reliable with good time-keeping
· Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
· Hygienic, tidy minded and well organised
· Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
· Patience and possess excellent interpersonal skills
· Honest and cheerful
· Be able to learn the needs of a disabled person
· Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
· Legally permitted to work in the United Kingdom
· Able to work at all times to high standards of Health & Safety
· Previous experience preferred but this is not as essential as a kind and common sense approach to these roles.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life and be rewarded for your skills in healthcare please “ Apply Now”
"Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9"
Apply for Female Personal Care Assistant / Support worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly