Electrician, Pay rate £14-16 ph, to be based from home in the Greater Manchester area covering the North West.
A small, but growing electrical contracting business has a vacancy for an Electrician. They have a variety of commercial, industrial and domestic clients and the role involves installation, maintenance, test and inspection and attending to call outs. Usually working 40 Hours a week but would be required to be flexible and occasionally working away from home.
- City & Guilds Level 2365 or 2330 level 3 in electrical installation
- NVQ Level 3 in relevant discipline
- IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Full UK Driving License
- Some experience in testing (qualification desirable)
- City & Guilds 2394/5 or 2391 (desirable) but must have experience in testing
- JIB/ECS card
- IPAF and PASMA License
- Asbestos Awareness Training
The company are offering a competitive rate, vehicle and fuel-card with the opportunity of working with an expanding business with a broad spectrum of clients across the North West.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.