Electrician, Pay rate £14-16 ph, to be based from home in the Greater Manchester area covering the North West.
A small, but growing electrical contracting business has a vacancy for an Electrician. They have a variety of commercial, industrial and domestic clients and the role involves installation, maintenance, test and inspection and attending to call outs. Usually working 40 Hours a week but would be required to be flexible and occasionally working away from home.
- City & Guilds Level 2365 or 2330 level 3 in electrical installation
- NVQ Level 3 in relevant discipline
- IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Full UK Driving License
- Some experience in testing (qualification desirable)
- City & Guilds 2394/5 or 2391 (desirable) but must have experience in testing
- JIB/ECS card
- IPAF and PASMA License
- Asbestos Awareness Training
The company are offering a competitive rate, vehicle and fuel-card with the opportunity of working with an expanding business with a broad spectrum of clients across the North West.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Apply for Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly