Year 3 Teacher
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £110-130 per day
Position Type - Temp(Maternity Cover)/Full time
Contract Hours - 37.5 per week
Closing date - 30.11.2016
Are you looking for a KS2 teaching job in Birmingham.
Are you passionate and committed to working in a lively and friendly school.
Then we have got the ideal job for you.
You will get the chance to work with a lively school who are interested in an experienced KS2 teacher to start working with them for the first week of January 2017 for 9 - 18 months.
Ofstead mentioned "The performance of pupils is showing a positive pattern of improvement".
You must have:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least a years experience working in Primary School Teaching
- Clear and strong communication skills and classroom management
- Able to complete lesson plans to meet the curriculum
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and teachers.
You must be able to show:
- Ability to work under pressure and with large groups
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children
- A strong commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Lesson planning and effective marking
You will be working in an innovative team and ability to deliver outstanding results. If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.