Project Co-Ordinator - CAD Technician
Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator - CAD Technician
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Start Date: ASAP
The NEXT retail chain was launched in February 1982 and the first store opened with an exclusive coordinated collection of stylish clothes, shoes and accessories for women. Collections for men, children and the home quickly followed. NEXT clothes are styled by its in-house design team to offer great style, quality and value for money with a contemporary fashion edge.
If the idea of helping us shape and successfully deliver a wide range of end to end construction and 'fit out' projects sounds like the kind of challenge that gets you excited, then please read on.
We are now looking to recruit a Project Coordinator - CAD Technician to join our team based at our head office in Enderby, Leicester.
About the Project Co-Ordinator - CAD Technician team
Working as part of the Store Design and Development teams you'll be responsible for ensuring the successful end to end delivery of retail projects including new sites, extensions, refits and refurbishments - completing them within a fast paced environment and ensuring they meet the approved design concept.
About the Project Co-Ordinator - CAD Technician Role You will:
- Help to prepare detailed 3D design layouts and find ways to optimise the use of profitable trading space; while taking into account all statutory regulations.
- Coordinate construction drawings with external contractors and consultants as well as supporting the tendering process
- Maintain exceptionally detailed records for all projects and prepare documents for presentations to the board.
- Build productive relationships with external and internal design teams, while liaising with various head office departments to collate key project information.
The ideal Project Co-Ordinator - CAD Technician:
- You'll combine your exceptional technical knowledge and practical experience with an impressive formal qualification in Construction or Design.
- You'll also supplement this with studies in related subjects, such as building construction, interior design and architecture
- A natural problem solver you'll be highly skilled in Revit, combining your technical expertise with the ability thrive in a fast paced environment, working to often challenging deadlines.
- You'll be a confident and persuasive communicator, capable of building excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- You'll also take a creative approach to every aspect of your role, finding intelligent and effective solutions whether working on your own or as part of a team.
If you feel you feel you have the relevant experience and skills to carry out this role then please apply below today for the chance of an early interview!