3 days left
- Full Time
Company: Sneller Property Consultants Ltd
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Location: Teddington, Middlesex, South West London
Hours: Full time or part time to suit an individual's lifestyle
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (for full time and pro rata for part time) dependant on skills and experience
The company is a local independent property management company working for Landlords and Tenants predominantly in the Richmond upon Thames area but also within the M25. The company were established in 1929 and have strong ties with the local business community based in Teddington, South West London.
Today, the company employs around 25 people (plus aligned consultants) who are focussed on a 'client led' approach to property consultancy and management.
Snellers promote an entrepreneurial culture that filters through the business, enabling its staff to act with autonomy and flexibility, but in the knowledge they have the support of other experienced approachable members of staff.
To ensure the smooth administration of all accounts related matters by providing a quality service to clients and other departments within the company.
Ideal Candidate Profile
* A collaborative team player and achiever
* Excellent written and verbal communicator
* Ability to work autonomously
* Commercially astute and adept at thinking outside the box
* Strong financial and analytical acumen
* Tenacious and entrepreneurial, with strong relationship building skills
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Proactive, flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
* Live within 30 minutes' drive from the office (TW11)
* Setting up of database records for Landlords, Properties, Tenants and Suppliers as instructed
* Raising tenant charges
* Calculating standing order amounts for monthly payers / Issuing mandate forms as required
* Administering the opening and closing of client bank accounts as directed
* Recording deposits received and dealing with repayments as instructed.
* Entering interest receipts as required
* Printing and issuing of tenant demands
* Raising management fee invoices
* Recording of income and banking on a daily basis when required
* Assistance with issuing Landlord Rental Statements / making payments to Landlords when required
* Dealing with / responding to client and tenant / leaseholder enquiries by telephone or correspondence
* Dealing with rent adjustment instructions from Commercial Property Manager as required
* Assistance with inputting supplier invoices onto database and paying suppliers when required
* Assisting with interest charging when required
* Liaise with and assist other staff in connection with arrears or other financial matters as appropriate
* Assistance with monthly bank transfers as required
* Assisting with reconciliation of bank / computer balances and investigating unrecognised transactions
* Filing correspondence etc. as required
* Assistance with preparation and laying in service charge budgets on database and saving / printing off finalised budgets
* Assisting Property Managers with their day to day financial queries
* Assisting the preparation of financial reports for Property Managers in respect of Annual General Meetings or client meetings as required
* To produce regular financial reports to the Accounts Manager as required
* Assistance with calculating accruals / prepayments for year-end accounts
* Assistance with reconciliation of invoices with year-end computer printouts and preparation of draft property management accounts packages
* Assisting Accounts Manager in closing down service charge records
* Assistance with preparing VAT reports for clients and make payments where required
* Assistance with preparing / submitting Company accounts to Companies House where required
* To prepare and issue monthly progress reports to the Accounts Manager and Senior Property Manager
* To issue reminders at appropriate times as stated in the Credit Control and Debt Management procedure / as directed by the Accounts Manager
* To deal with lessees' telephone queries, emails, letters etc.
* To instruct and liaise with solicitors on arrears matters
* To liaise with the Property Managers and with other members of staff as appropriate on arrears matters
* To provide arrears reports for client meetings
* To produce internal arrears reports and financial data
To apply for this vacancy please click 'Apply' now.
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly