Location - Birmingham
Salary - £110-130 per day
Position Type - Temp/Full time
Contract Hours - 37.5 per week
Closing date - 30.11.2016
Are you an experienced Maths teacher looking to work in Birmingham?
Can you effectively teach KS3 and KS4 to classes of mixed ability?
If yes, then we want you!
An experienced Maths teacher to start working in January 2017. It is an all boy's school located in the vibrant area of Birmingham.
You will work to provide a framework of a high standard as well as, promote a motivated work ethic where enjoyment and creativity in lessons are positively encouraged.
For this role you must have:
- QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least a years experience working as a Maths Teacher
- Clear and strong communication skills and classroom management
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and teachers.
- Ability to complete lesson plans to meet the curriculum
You will show:
- Ability to work under pressure and with large groups
- Commitment to child protection and safeguarding children
- A strong commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Enthusiastic and open minded.
If you are a maths specialist and have the relevant qualification and experience then please get into touch. You can submit your CV online or by the post or alternatively you can contact me directly where I can give you some more information. Please call Aliya on 0121-200-5910