KS3/4 Maths Teacher
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £110-130 per day
Position Type - Maternity cover (1 year) Part Time
Contract Hours -21 per week
Closing date - 30.11.2016
Want to work in a secondary school. Are you a Maths teacher?
If so keep reading.
You will be working in a catholic school, for three days a week starting the first of December.
Ofstead reports show they are an "Outstanding" school evidenced both is GCSE grades and A Levels.
They value the care of students for each other and the importance of older students acting as role models. This is your responsibility to ensure this is implemented in all classes every day.
For this role you must have:
- QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least a years experience working as a Maths Teacher
- Clear and strong communication skills and classroom management
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and teachers.
- Ability to complete lesson plans to meet the curriculum
You will show:
- Ability to work under pressure and with large groups
- Commitment to child protection and safeguarding children
- A strong commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Enthusiastic and open minded.
The school is passionate to develop all staff members and wants you to work in an innovative team and ability to deliver outstanding results. If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.