Care Assistant (HCA) Job in King's Lynn, Norfolk
We are looking for experienced carers to uphold our philosophies in the local King's Lynn area of Norfolk, supporting clients in their day-to-day lives.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
The Healthcare Assistant Job Role:
This is a flexible role and means you could be working for more than one home in the local area on a part time or full time basis, presenting the opportunity to tailor your schedule to fit family and other commitments. You should be willing to travel and due to the location of some clients, access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.
Benefits of working in a Newcross Healthcare Assistant Job:
- Salary of up to £11.75/hr including holiday pay
- Weekly pay, delivered accurately and on time
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial joining period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team
- Local line manager and branch support
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to be considered for this care assistant job you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.