Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a History Teacher for a school situated in South Manchester. The school currently hosts just over 750 students from the local area, guiding them through secondary stages of education.
We are looking for somebody who can start ASAP until Easter, 5 days a week. There may be odd occasions that you will be required to cover PSHE and Citizenship lessons also.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE certification
- A degree in history or an appropriate related subject
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today.