Key Account Manager
Unique opportunity not to be missed! Lyreco, a leading global provider of workplace solutions, is seeking a passionate and driven Key Account Manager to develop and grow existing business.
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally from SME’s to large Corporate across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a Key Account Manager – Existing Business to join our ‘solution based’ Sales Division based covering part of the South East. The salary is up to £39k (DOE) basic, OTE of £50k+, car & corporate benefits package.
As our Key Account Manager you will manage an existing portfolio of accounts to achieve agreed sales and margin targets whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. You will be developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of categories ensuring year on year growth.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Developing successful business partnerships across customer base whilst maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identifying key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
Our ideal Key Account Manager will have:
- Commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Strong negotiating skills at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to changes in the team or business.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
To be successful as our Key Account Manager, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your career we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ now and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to become our Key Account Manager, this is your first step onto the Lyreco Career ladder.