Randstad Education is currently recruiting an experienced Science Teacher for a fixed term contract from January 2017 until Easter. This position is based in a Secondary School in Bury and will be a part time position of 3 days a week.
We are looking for excellence across all areas of the art curriculum. It is therefore essential that applicants have a clear understanding of this.
Applicants should have:
* Recent experience of working with KS3 and KS4 aged children
*Current knowledge of the Science curriculum, with direct experience within the last two years
* Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
* A passion for Science and commitment to nurturing the children in your care
* Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
* Experience of working in a school, within the Science department within the last 12 months
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme worth up to £300, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.