Teacher of Maths
Randstad Education is currently recruiting an experienced Maths Teacher for a fixed term contract from January 2017 until May half term to cover a sickness absence. This position is based in a Secondary School in North Manchester which was recently graded "Good" in its latest Ofsted inspection.
We are looking for excellence across areas of the Maths curriculum. It is therefore essential that applicants have a clear understanding of this.
Applicants should have:
* Recent experience of working with KS3 and KS4 aged children
*Current knowledge of the Maths curriculum, with direct experience within the last 12 months
* Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
* A passion for Maths and commitment to nurturing the children in your care
* Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
We believe that every child deserves the very best education and a safe and caring environment in which they can thrive. Your positive and enthusiastic approach to working in partnership with the Maths department will provide the means for our children to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
* Experience of working in a school, within the Maths department within the last 12 months
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
If you believe this is a suitable role, please send your CV to our Manchester Office.