Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Agency Co-ordinator (AWDO-P2902)
Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Agency Co-ordinator with extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous commercial experience and expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Agency Co-ordinator that has extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
Working as the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Agency Co-ordinator you will join the Company’s In-House Marketing Team based at their Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, as the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Agency Co-ordinator you will be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in graphic design and digital media and it is essential that you have previous commercial graphic design experience in a similar role.
This is an exciting role within an expanding Company. If you are a confident, creative Graphic Designer with a 'can do' attitude who can hit the ground running, then this position offers a fantastic opportunity for you!
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Design and production of e-shots, web banner adverts, email footers, print adverts, sales brochures, printed flyers and any other promotional or in-house literature as required
- Ensure the Company’s brand guidelines and those of their sister companies are adhered to
- Liaise and work with external agencies
- Provide agencies with all necessary brand, style and design guidelines, previous design files and imagery they require
- Work constructively to assist the agency to understand and interpret what is provided
- Review designs provided by agencies and ensure that they are of sufficient technical quality
- Manage the electronic storage and archiving of marketing collateral
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have previous commercial experience working within a similar role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Manage, co-ordinate and prioritise workflow
- Works to a high attention of detail
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of artwork techniques for all types of media
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Creative Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency