MET Technician / Mechanic / Strip Fitter
MET Technician / Mechanic / Strip Fitter required by long established Accident Repair Company for our recently acquired branch based in Gorleston offering up to £25K OTE, including revised pay / bonus scheme.
East Bilney Coachworks Ltd is an award winning, family owned business operating out of Six specialist accident repair centres, employing around 150 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent positions:
Business overview - MET Technician / Mechanic / Strip Fitter:
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced MET Technician / Mechanic / Strip Fitter to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Recently revised and improved pay and bonus scheme.
Role overview - MET Technician / Mechanic / Strip Fitter:
- Be a time served and experienced MET Technician / Mechanic / Strip Fitter
- Be able to work to a very high and consistent standard
- Take pride in all aspects of your work, especially the finished job.
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in all aspects of Bodyshop MET Work.
- Work well within an established and successful team
- An MET or Technician qualification would be an advantage, although this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers, in return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.
View the original job article on Hiredonline