Panel Beater / Panel Technician (Automotive)
4 days left
- Full Time
Panel Beater / Panel Technician required by long established Accident Repair Company for our latest acquisition based in Gorleston, Norfolk offering up to £35K OTE, including revised pay / bonus scheme.
East Bilney Coachworks Ltd is an award winning, family owned business operating out of Six specialist accident repair centres, employing around 150 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent positions:
Business overview - Panel Beater / Panel Technician:
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Panel Technician to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Recently revised and improved pay and bonus scheme.
Role overview - Panel Beater / Panel Technician:
- Be a time served and experienced Panel Beater/ Panel Technician
- Be able to work to a very high and consistent standard
- Take pride in your work and the finished job.
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in all aspects of Panel work.
- Work well within an established and successful team
- An ATA / NVQ3 Panel qualification would be an advantage, although this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers, in return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.
View the original job article on Hiredonline