Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a full time permanent position. Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch.
Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts - Main Purpose of Job:
• Reporting to your Line Manager, the Team Co-ordinator provides office services by implementing and maintaining administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and administrative projects.
• To ensure that all administrative tasks and projects are carried out in the correct time frame and are to the correct standard and quality.
• You will provide an efficient and effective service as a member of the Administration Team, creating an environment enjoyable to work in, to include colleagues, office staff and all members of your team.
• You will allocate jobs to team members, deal with clients and book in jobs, as well as a range of other tasks given to you.
Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts - Principle Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all administrative systems and procedures are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
• To ensure that all projects are completed within the target times set.
• To provide exceptional levels of customer service.
• Conduct yourself appropriately within the Company’s guide lines. Ensure that corporate brand guidelines are adhered to at all times.
• Undertake necessary training for your role when required.
• To attend and participate in regular 1-1 performance reviews.
• Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to ensure that all are recorded in a timely manner and that procedures are followed.
• Ensure that client requests are adhered to effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure that the team members are allocated jobs suitable for their skills and jobs are scheduled in correctly.
Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts - General Specifications of Work:
• Answering telephones.
• Dealing with correspondents (letters, e-mails etc.).
• Keeping databases information up to date.
• Spread sheets / schedules / systems maintained and improved.
• Monthly and ad-hoc invoicing.
• Credit control and follow up calls.
• Complaints / issues.
• Hours report.
• Quality inspections.
• General administration.
• Feedback system.
• Complaint spreadsheet.
• Team feedback.
• Keeping an eye on recalls and collating data.
The above does not constitute an exhaustive list of duties. The post holder may be required to perform any reasonable ad-hoc tasks commensurate with the level of responsibility at the request of the line manager.
Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts - Professional/ Education Requirements:
• Reporting skills, administrative writing skills, microsoft office skills, managing processes, organization, analysing information, professionalism, problem solving, supply management, inventory control, verbal communication.
• Our client uses SAGE 50 so experience in this would be an advantage
• Marketing experience or interest would be an advantage.
Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts - Other Attributes, Abilities, Requirements:
• Prioritising tasks.
• Telephone conversations.
• Organisation and record keeping.
• IT skills.
• Team working skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Typing skills.
• Communication and grammar.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Commitment to customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Ability to take ownership of issues/ problems and personally sees them through to delivery.
Job Title: Team Co-ordinator/ Basic Accounts
Location and Postcode: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire (EN6 1TL)
Salary: £16,640.00 per Annum
Please apply online for this Team Co-ordinatorrole with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Team Co-ordinator / Basic Accounts role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.