Land Surveyor / Senior Land Surveyor
We are advertising this position on behalf of stafsurv. This position is based in Sudbury on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border.
Established in 1973, stafsurv (South Staffs Surveys Limited) offers a full range of surveying services to a wide variety of clients throughout the UK. Their services include Land & Engineering Surveys, Rail Surveys, Quarry & Earthworks Surveys, Measured Building Surveys and Site Engineering & Setting Out.
Although the company operate throughout the UK, a large proportion of their work is in the Midlands.
As a Land Surveyor you will be expected to manage the surveying projects from commencement through to data issue:
- Liason with clients & keyholders prior to & during surveys.
- Collection of accurate and detailed survey data.
- Accurate processing & drawing production in a prompt & timely manner.
An ideal Land Surveyor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Be fully conversant with modern surveying techniques, Robotic Instrumentation & GPS
- Survey data processing, and drafting skills using surveying software such as n4Ce or LSS and AutoCAD
- The ideal applicant should be able to demonstrate experience on a wide range of surveying projects, setting out and building survey experience would also be desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong background in land surveying and have proven practical surveying experience.
- A relevant qualification is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
In return you will receive a salary of £22,500 - £40,000 dependent upon experience + Bonus + Vehicle & Pension, together with a pleasant working environment.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53201530 / INDHP
Apply for Land Surveyor / Senior Land Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly