Business Analyst / Systems Analyst - Document Processes
Job Title: Designer of Processes
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Type: 6 month contract initially (could potentially turn into a permanent position)
Our client is a UK leader in outsourcing, procurement and consultancy. They have a team of elite procurement officers at the ready to do what they do best.
To produce a Process Map that reflects the company's core values for every possible variant of every interaction with clients, suppliers and colleagues. To integrate current disparate systems into the CRM/Support package and to develop workflows to automate the Process Maps. To continually review, update and improve all Process Maps at least every 6 months.
- Make suggestions to improve every aspect of the business with as few "touches" as possible to complete each Process
- Develop & Implement "As Is" and "To Be" models
- Implement system to review all Process Maps on rolling 6 month cycle
- Constantly improve ways for colleagues to access the latest Process Maps
- Design a template to make Process Maps that absolutely wow clients by offering the very best possible experience when dealing with us.
- Hire, train and manage homeworkers and deliver accurate, consistent work on time.
- Design online training programme for all business processes
- Manage resources as necessary in order to achieve goals
- Have a Process Map for every interaction produced, tested and approved within 3 months of date of signing this agreement
- Update Process Maps within 24 hours of being advised of required updates by any colleague
- Integrate Contracts db with Zoho Support
- Monitor "150801 Process Improvement Ideas Hub" and apply updates to correct within 24 hours of being reported
- All Process Maps to be checked by an L1 & you before being published
- Populate FAQs - separate for clients and colleagues
- Deliver online training programme for all business processes
- Automate all Process Maps by producing workflows within Zoho Support
- Produce Process Maps in Lucidchart and save as PDFs once approved
- Approve all Process Maps once they've been tested by L1s
- Six Sigma green belt minimum
- BPMN 2.0 Business Intermediate level
- Keep colleagues aware of latest version of each & every approved Process Map
- PHP coding and debugging experience
- Lucidchart expert or willing to get there
- Zoho Support expert or willing to get there
- G Suite expert (formerly Google Apps for Business) or willing to get there
The ideal candidate will always be looking to learn & experiment with new ways to deliver an exceptional experience, internally & externally.
You will have:
- Experience of automating, refining and delivering document processes
- Experience of working with small businesses
- Can do attitude
You would ideally live within a 1 hour travel time from Chancery Lane tube.
The Company Offers:
The office is based near Chancery Lane and there is always loads going on, showers, bike storage, gardens, table football, ping pong, beer & cider on draught etc.
- 4 weeks holiday a year, £40 a month to gym membership,
- 2 days a year at chosen charity
- Client socialising
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: Please attach a cover letter telling us why our client should employ you & how you would help them achieve their business goals.
Candidates with experience of; Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Designer, Business Systems Analyst, Product Manager, Business Process Analyst, Product Owner, Requirements Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Functional Consultant, Product Analyst, Management Consultant, Functional Architect will also be considered for this position.