Full Time Receptionist
Welcome to our client’s Group of Hotels: the best place to say: 'Yes!' to a brilliant new career! If you're passionate about hospitality, you could enjoy a fantastic future with them as part of their dynamic, rapidly expanding family, they will nurture and develop your exceptional abilities – taking you on an exciting career path.
Our client’s highly distinctive hotel brands feature: More than 400 hotels and resorts 93,000 rooms in operation or under development More than 35,000 employees in almost 70 countries. Their properties are located in some of the world's most desirable locations, including major capital cities, stunning resorts and beautiful beaches.
The people who work with them are their most important asset. As a successful and fast growing Company, they are always looking for the best new talent: for the ambitious stars of tomorrow who understand the crucial role played by every team member in delivering their unique Yes I Can! approach to service and quality.
They are passionate about all that they do, with both their guests - and with their dedicated team. They're passionate about their special Yes I Can! spirit, empowering you, to make a difference. They offer every team member’s development, encouragement and support to help you succeed and achieve your ambitions.
Ideally situated in Aberdeen’s city centre, the perfect base for exploring Scotland’s Whisky and Castle Country. The hotel opened in August 2010 with 185 bedrooms, 8 meeting rooms, RBG restaurant and bar and a fitness room.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity in Aberdeen for a talented individual to join their Front Office team as Receptionist.
They are passionate about what they do and they believe that their hotel’s success depends on developing every team member to the highest level of knowledge and skills, ensuring their ability – and driving desire – delivers genuine Yes I Can!
If you want to take a lead in your future career within hospitality and are excited by delivering on their brand promises, creating bright spots and ensuring memorable experiences for their guests, then the Receptionist role may be the perfect position for you!
As a Receptionist you will be first point of contact for their guests. You will work closely with other team members to provide exceptional customer service with the “Yes, I Can” attitude.
Your main responsibilities as a Receptionist:
• Welcome guests to the hotel
• Be an ambassador for Yes I can! Service
• Ensure 100% guest satisfaction through providing an efficient, prompt and trouble free check in/out service.
• Work as a team in achieving department and hotel goals
• Lead in efficient, prompt and trouble free customer service
• Ensure that guests’ expectations are constantly met & exceeded
• Respond to customer requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Handle and co-ordinate difficult situations effectively
• Operate the Switchboard, key equipment, credit card machines and printers and hotel alarm systems
• Be fully conversant with hotel’s credit policy
The ideal candidate must be a team player who is motivated to go beyond the guest expectations in order to achieve great success within their future with our client’s Hotel Group. Having a Yes I Can! approach to working life is essential for this position.
The main requirements for the Receptionist role are:
• An excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
• A positive and vibrant individual who is passionate about hospitality and great guest service
• To be opportunity driven and to take a leading role in their career
• A strong leader with a passion for guest service
Interested? They'd love to have you on board….. They grow talent, talent grows them!
If you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference, please click apply and apply online with your CV and cover letter. This could be the opportunity to start your career at one of the world’s largest hotel groups.
Salary: £7.20 per Hour
Due to the high level of anticipated applicants for this role, please be advised that they will only be in contact with you if you are selected for interview.
Prior to commencing employment, applicants must have a right to work in the UK and must be able to provide evidence of this.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.