Procurement Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Deliverer of Savings
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a UK leader in outsourcing, procurement and consultancy. They have a team of elite procurement officers at the ready to do what they do best.
Delivering completed Proposed Costs Savings Schedules within maximum 4 weeks of the Scanned Documents being received & not letting any currently recorded Contract expire without the customer having been invited to renew through us.
- Suggest improvements to Process Maps
- Hire, train and manage homeworkers and deliver accurate, consistent work on time
- Suggestions to improve the Contracts db
- Produce Current Cost Schedules within 1 week of Scanned Documents being received
- Produce Tenders & issue at end of 1st week after Scanned Documents received
- Produce Proposed Costs within 4 weeks of Scanned Documents being received
- Create Tickets & Tasks for all Contracts to be renewed a minimum of 6 months before expiry.
- Constantly update all Tick
- Update all clients weekly on a Monday by email regarding the progress of every Open Ticket, the current & next steps
- Only follow Process Maps & create one if none exists
- Keep Contracts db up to date by entering new contracts within 24 hours of signature and updating existing entries as events happen
- Report total number of Tickets at each stage of Savings cycle weekly to CEO
- Smartsheet expert
- Excel wizard - formatting & pivot tables absolutely; macros nice to have
- Zoho Support expert
The ideal candidate will always be looking to learn & experiment with new ways to deliver an exceptional experience, internally & externally.
You will have:
- Experience of working with small businesses
- Strong admin skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Can do attitude
You would ideally live within a 1 hour travel time from Chancery Lane tube.
The Company Offers:
The office is based near Chancery Lane and there is always loads going on, showers, bike storage, gardens, table football, ping pong, beer & cider on draught etc.
- 4 weeks holiday a year, £40 a month to gym membership,
- 2 days a year at chosen charity
- Client socialising
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: Please attach a cover letter telling us why our client should employ you & how you would help them achieve their business goals.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Administrator, Office Administrator, Procurement Administrator, Business Administrator, Procurement Advisor, Purchasing Support, Customer Service Advisor, Client Services Manager, Customer Support will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Procurement Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly