Procurement Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Deliverer of Savings
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a UK leader in outsourcing, procurement and consultancy. They have a team of elite procurement officers at the ready to do what they do best.
Delivering completed Proposed Costs Savings Schedules within maximum 4 weeks of the Scanned Documents being received & not letting any currently recorded Contract expire without the customer having been invited to renew through us.
- Suggest improvements to Process Maps
- Hire, train and manage homeworkers and deliver accurate, consistent work on time
- Suggestions to improve the Contracts db
- Produce Current Cost Schedules within 1 week of Scanned Documents being received
- Produce Tenders & issue at end of 1st week after Scanned Documents received
- Produce Proposed Costs within 4 weeks of Scanned Documents being received
- Create Tickets & Tasks for all Contracts to be renewed a minimum of 6 months before expiry.
- Constantly update all Tick
- Update all clients weekly on a Monday by email regarding the progress of every Open Ticket, the current & next steps
- Only follow Process Maps & create one if none exists
- Keep Contracts db up to date by entering new contracts within 24 hours of signature and updating existing entries as events happen
- Report total number of Tickets at each stage of Savings cycle weekly to CEO
- Smartsheet expert
- Excel wizard - formatting & pivot tables absolutely; macros nice to have
- Zoho Support expert
The ideal candidate will always be looking to learn & experiment with new ways to deliver an exceptional experience, internally & externally.
You will have:
- Experience of working with small businesses
- Strong admin skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Can do attitude
You would ideally live within a 1 hour travel time from Chancery Lane tube.
The Company Offers:
The office is based near Chancery Lane and there is always loads going on, showers, bike storage, gardens, table football, ping pong, beer & cider on draught etc.
- 4 weeks holiday a year, £40 a month to gym membership,
- 2 days a year at chosen charity
- Client socialising
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: Please attach a cover letter telling us why our client should employ you & how you would help them achieve their business goals.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Administrator, Office Administrator, Procurement Administrator, Business Administrator, Procurement Advisor, Purchasing Support, Customer Service Advisor, Client Services Manager, Customer Support will also be considered for this role.