Sales Advisor - Sheffield
5 days left
- Full Time
- Do you want to work for an award winning business?
- Do you want to work for the current ‘’Employer of the year’’?
- Do you want the chance to earn great commission?
- Do you want the opportunity to build and progress your career?
- Do you want to work for a business that invests heavily in training & development for its people?
- If the answer is YES then this is the perfect opportunity for you
Due to growth an exciting opportunity is available for enthusiastic and driven Sales Advisors to join a multi award winning company with bathroom and tiles showrooms throughout the UK. Based in Sheffield, the successful Sales Advisors will earn £18,857 with on target earnings of OTE £24,000 - £28,000 plus great uncapped earning potential.
As a Sales Advisor you will be working together with the store manager and the management team, achieving monthly and quarterly targets/KPI’s in store by providing excellent customer service. Reporting to the Store Manager, your main responsibilities as a Sales Advisor will include:
- To achieve In-Store targets/KPI’s by taking sales within the Showroom, up-selling/cross selling products and processing sales orders.
- Providing a first class customer shopping experience to all customers.
- Advising customers on bathroom products.
- Helping customers plan their dream bathroom.
- Assist management with administration, merchandising and POS material.
- Experience of working to targets/KPI’s and exceeding them.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with previous experience in a targeted role.
- Bags of enthusiasm.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Great personality.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Well Presented and smart in appearance.
- Positive attitude.
If you are interested in the Sales Advisor vacancy based in Sheffield, please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing your relevant qualifications and experience, explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
In addition: You will receive first class training and support, receive 28 days paid holiday and a pension scheme along with the opportunity to attend a variety of social events.
Apply for Sales Advisor - Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly