Vehicle Handover Manager
Job Vacancy: Vehicle Handover Manager – Light Commercial Vehicles
Salary: £25K PA
Contract type: Permanent
As an independent commercial vehicle supplier, David Spear Commercial Vehicles guarantees the best quality used, new and nearly new commercial vehicles anywhere in the UK. David Spear Commercial Vehicles prides itself on its bold and innovative ethos, and as a result is always looking for the new ideas that will push boundaries not just in its own industry but across the sectors that it serves.
Servicing clients across the M4 Corridor, Wales, South West England, the Midlands and the rest of the country, David Spear Commercial Vehicles has a national profile and is renowned for its high level of service across a multitude of national markets. In addition to being known for its specialist services - the David Spear team offer various services to support their extensive range of commercial vehicles, including finance, warranty and servicing, from its Heads of The Valleys based headquarters – David Spear has a reputation for delivering a caring and personalised approach to customer service and its response to each of its client’s individual needs is what sets the company apart from its competitors.
Our customers are extremely important to us and as we’ve mentioned we have an enviable reputation for delivering a truly personalised service. Our Vehicle Handover Manager is a vital part of our customer journey, and whilst this role is challenging it is always a case of ‘customer care comes first’.
As part of your role you will co-ordinate the handover process for all of our new, nearly new and used commercial vehicles, taking our customers from enquiry to completion. All paperwork associated with the process and final transaction must be completed accurately and on time, whilst you will also work closely with our valeting and workshop teams to ensure all vehicles are ready for handover.
Other duties include:
- Contacting customers and relaying the progress and delivery status of the associated vehicles
- Ensuring payment requirements are communicated accurately, clearly and effectively
- Promoting after sales initiatives such as finance, warranties, accessories and gap insurance
- Keeping up to date with new products, features, accessories and associated benefits
- Providing a vehicle delivery handover experience that not just meets but exceeds our customers’ expectations.
The ideal candidate for this role must:
- Understand targets and be able to manage performance against set targets
- Be an experienced sales & customer service professional with a minimum 5 years’ experience
- Have an excellent understanding of customer service environments
- Hold great analytical skills and able to manage numbers with ease
- Be able to work well alone or as part of a team
- Exercise excellent customer service and communication skills when working with clients and colleagues
- Communicate confidently over the phone or in written correspondence
- Work well under pressure whilst remaining enthusiastic and friendly at all times
- Have the practical and technical skills to fulfil the tasks detailed in ‘The Role’
- Manage time and prioritise tasks accordingly – excellent organisation skills are a must
- Have knowledge or experience of customer handling techniques, telephone etiquette and IT systems, ideally within the commercial vehicle industry.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please post or email your application to Geraint Yeo, General Manager at David Spear Commercials, via Crown Business Park, Dukestown, Tredegar, Gwent, NP22 4EF or by clicking the apply button.