Process Engineer - Sunderland
“We’d like you to join us”
Do you want to be a part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organisation?
If so we’d like to hear from you….
The BGL Group has been named by the Sunday Times as one of the largest mid-market private companies in Britain, reaching the top 22 in 2015.
We serve our customers through 4 Contact Centres, situated throughout the UK and by using innovative digital capabilities to provide market leading customer experiences. We sell and service insurance policies on behalf of well-known high street brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our organisation as a Process Engineer to implement a robust process engineering methodology within the Customer Experience team, to help us deliver our vision of “connecting people through fast, easy, intuitive and tailored experiences”.
You will continuously look for ways to improve service through re-engineering, identifying, designing & implementing process improvements and analysing data across all of our service channels.
You will produce, maintain and analyse a library of customer journey maps covering key experiences to enable effective business decisions and change, supporting our digital transformation programme.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of applying process improvement methodology within a service organisation, across multiple channels including digital
- Experience of using Lean or Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to apply business process modelling & customer journey mapping techniques
- Working knowledge of change management methodology & techniques
- Experience of delivering digital solutions
- Strong knowledge of analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects & achieve results in short periods of time
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Pragmatism and ability to bridge the gap between analysis and business colleagues
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Process Engineer role, then please apply now!