Have you heard of Randstad Education before?
Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London. We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. But, most importantly we dedicate all of our time and effort in finding the perfect role for each individual.
Our client in North West London is seeking an experienced school administrator with reception cover.
Do you have previous experience within this field? Or do you know someone who does? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
If you have the required experience, please apply online now, or please spread the word!
* Dealing with the admissions process on the SIMS Database
* Logging attendance
* Ensuring late arrival of children is logged both manually and on the SIMS Database
* Collecting dinner money
* Dealing with the school Census
* Administration associated with school trips
* Handling inbound calls from parents
* First point of contact for both parents and children
* Ad-hoc admin duties
* Previous experience of working within a school is essential
* Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Previous experience of using the SIMS database
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Warm and welcoming telephone manner
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply ONLINE NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly