The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our client’s thriving Marketing team, who manage the international presence of the company. As the market leader in their field, the Marketing Executive will be contributing towards maintaining the premium brand image and manufacturing excellence that they are known for.
Our client is the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
Key Responsibilities- Marketing Executive:
• Lead projects of varying size and scale, ranging from photo-shoots and complete literature revamps through to leaflet and sticker creation
• Copy writing and proofreading for all marketing communications
• Arrange, organise and manage the planning and execution of campaigns and product launches
• Maintain the communication with customers through channels such as newsletters and e-shots
• Organisation of POS material from creative briefing stage to proofing, finalising and arranging distribution
• International marketing efforts for their global outlets and ventures
• Communicating and working with employees and partners, collaborating on company-wide projects
• Working with the likes of budgets, invoicing and purchase order procedures
• Competitor research
The Ideal Marketing Executive:
• Exceptionally organised and able to multitask across different projects at any one time
• Possess the ability to prioritise jobs in accordance to deadlines
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
• Vigilant with excellent attention to detail
• Be articulate and an excellent communicator to all stakeholders
• Be professional and a good team player
Additional Requirements- Marketing Executive:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience and knowledge in previous roles is necessary
• Degree is not necessary, but preferential if possible
• Excellent telephone manner and confident interacting with customers face to face and on the telephone on a daily basis
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per Annum + Benefits
Please apply online for this Marketing Executive role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Marketing Executive role and to follow further instructions if applicable.