Financial Planning Admin (Paraplanner)
Our client is a directly authorised Chartered Independent Wealth Planning practice based in Stanway just on the outskirts of historic Colchester. Providing professional advice and financial planning solutions for both individual and corporate clients, our client promises professionalism every time. An established successful family business with three financial planners and an experienced administration team, our client continues to grow and expand as a company today.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join their friendly, professional team. To be considered, you are currently either a paraplanner; on route to being a paraplanner or a senior financial administrator looking to progress to the next level. The role is to support the financial planning team across the following key areas:
- Undertake research and analyse provider products and funds
- Prepare files for client meetings and review
- Produce compliant recommendation reports
- Liaise with clients, providers, and advisers
- Sit on the Investment Committee
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage your workload to meet deadlines
- Experience in PPOL software, O&M research and Intelligent Office would be advantageous, but not essential
- Strong industry/technical knowledge essential, as is the desire to maintain this; relevant qualifications in financial planning helpful
Our client would be happy to support the successful candidate in furthering their qualifications and training if appropriate.
Highly competitive package (to be negotiated subject to qualifications and experience)
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send in your CV and attach a covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.