Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Are you a level 3 qualified nursery nurse with a minimum of 6 months experience in an early years setting?
Are you looking for a new challenge which could result in a permanent contract with the council?
Do you thrive for outstanding in all aspects of your job?
I am currently recruiting for a level 3 nursery nurse for a long term contract in Bolton. The position is to start in the last week of August and is a 38 hour a week contract. I am looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who has knowledge and experience of working with the EYFS.
Benefits of the role:
- Communicating with children and parents
- Learning journeys, observation and planning in line with EYFS
- Being responsible for key children
- Day to day care of children under the age of 5
- Working with the management team to encourage an outstanding ethos throughout the nursery
- Ensuring safe guarding policies and procedures are known and adhered to
- Level 3 or above qualification in child development
- 6 months experience of working with children, which can be referenced
- DBS on the online update system, or happy to complete a new application
- Knowledge of the early years foundation stage
- A drive to succeed
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team who enjoy working together and also do events outside work. The nursery are looking to start interviewing for this position immediately, if you would like to apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904