5 days left
- Full Time
Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistant
Are you looking for flexibility with working hours? Do you have experience of working within childcare? Are you passionate about child development?
I am recruiting for a nursery assistant and nursery nurse within the Trafford area for an immediate start to work flexible shifts to cover sickness, holidays and busy periods within the setting.
Benefits of this role:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Career development- full time and permanent contracts available
- On site parking and facilities to store personal belongings
- Central location, easy to reach on public transport and by car
- Near by facilities that cater for lunch and snacks
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day care of the children
- Supporting the team within the nursery
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Observations and responsibilities
Minimum requirements to apply for the job:
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Level 3 or above qualification for the nursery nurse position
- Passion for working with children
- Excellent communication skills
This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy nursery and gain more experience working with children under the age of 5, the setting is looking to recruit for this position as soon as possible and to maintain its outstanding reputation within the nursery and the community. If this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904. The process will include a telephone and face to face interview, as well as a full DBS check.
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly