Do you have a passion for working with children under the age of 5?
Are you looking for a role where you can develop both personally and professionally?
Do you want to work in a setting who has an "outstanding" reputation within the community and early years field?
I am currently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse for a busy nursery within the Stockport area. The nursery is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and integrate into an already successful team. This is a permanent role and is to start immediately.
Benefits of working for the company:
- excellent working environment
- on site parking
- professional development within the role
- bonus and reward scheme
Responsibilities of the role:
- Being responsible for a key group
- Planning and observing in line with the EYFS
- Communicating & building relationships with parents and children
- Contributing to the day to day running of the room
- Day to day care of the children, ensuring routines are stuck to
- Excellent knowledge of the early years foundation stage
- Good knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Minimum of 6 months experience of working with children under the age of 5
- Level 3 or above child development qualification
- Desire to achieve outstanding results within early years
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and established nursery in the Stockport area. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904