Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistant
Level 3 Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistants required
Are you looking for work in childcare where you can be flexible with your hours?
Are you confident in working within various ages between 0-5?
Are you looking for a new challenge which could result in a permanent role?
This is an excellent opportunity for working is a large setting based in Manchester working with a committed and experienced childcare team. The role will be working in one setting on various shifts within the week dependant on how many hours you are looking for.
Benefits of the job
- Excellent transport links
- Onsite supermarket and café
- Various shifts to suit you
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Gaining experience of working within a large and busy setting
The requirements for this position are the following:
- Minimum of 3 months experience working within childcare in the past 3 years
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Can hit the ground running and get involved within the job
- Flexible with regard to working hours
- Able to communicate with parents, children and staff
- Confident and passionate with regards to Early Years
Responsibilities of the position:
- Being flexible with working various shifts
- Day to day care of children
- Knowledge of safe guarding policies and procedures
- Ensuring the safety of children who are in your care
If this vacancy seems like an opportunity that you would like to explore please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Early Years Team on 0161 200 1904
We are currently running two incentives, if you refer a friend who goes on to complete 20 days of work for us you will get £300 referral fee, and when you register with us at the moment if you complete a month of work with us you get a £50.00 bonus.
Apply for Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly