Service Bookings Advisor, Hatfield
4 days left
- Full Time
Porsche Retail Group have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and customer focused Service Bookings Advisor to join their busy Aftersales team on a full time (including Saturdays on a rota basis) or part time basis (2 days per week including Saturdays on rota basis) at their exclusive flagship Centre in Hatfield.
The Role of Service Bookings Advisor
As Service Bookings Advisor you will report to the Aftersales Manager and arrange suitable service and repair appointments for customer’s vehicles, assisting in the delivery of a truly unique ownership experience.
Core Specific Responsibilities:
* Providing customers with a consultative booking service for the maintenance and/or repair of their vehicle and ensuring efficient workshop loading.
* Answering all inbound customer calls, responding to emails and offering appointments.
* Advising customers of potential work required and providing quotations.
* Following up with customer enquiries that have not ‘booked in’
* Preparing service and repair estimates, advising on routine maintenance / repair services required.
* Identifying and selling value added services and accessories as required.
* Advising clients on receipt of specially ordered parts, making reservations for fitment as appropriate and taking payment
* Keeping your technical knowledge up to date to understand the customer needs.
* Providing Workshop and Warranty administration support
* Taking ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements, in particular FCA and Porsche product knowledge
For this role of Service Bookings Advisor, a pro-active approach is essential and the ideal candidate will be highly organised with strong administration skills and an outstanding telephone manner. Exceptional levels of customer service are required whilst ensuring the Workshop remains as efficient as possible and our customers have been offered the very best service options for their vehicles.
Experience of working in the automotive industry is essential along with a good working knowledge of Kerridge (CDK/Autoline).
For the role of Service Bookings Advisor there is a very competitive salary package on offer - A Bonus Scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private medical and an option to lease a Volkswagen Group Vehicle.
On a part time basis you will work an average of 18.5 hours per week: Thursday and Friday (Commencing at 9.00am and finishing at 6.00pm with one hour unpaid break per day) and every other Saturday (commencing at 9.00am and finishing at 2.00pm with no break). On a full time basis you will work an average of 46.25 hours per: Monday to Friday (Commencing at 9.00am and finishing at 6.00pm with one hour unpaid break per day) and every other Saturday (commencing at 9.00am and finishing at 2.00pm with no break).
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, dealership, car, vehicle, Porsche, service, aftersales, aftermarket, warranty, bookings, advisor,
Apply for Service Bookings Advisor, Hatfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly