QA Manager - Major Retailer
4 days left
- Full Time
A major retail group in central London is looking to appoint an experienced QA Manager on a permanent basis.
The QA Manager will have experience leading a team of automated and manual QA staff. The team will be integrated within product development teams, implementing an effective Test automation platform across the entire Technology team. The role will be responsible for approving releases in a continuous integration and delivery environment as well as promoting automation from TTD through to deployment.
The company have hundreds of millions of customers per year, and a mammoth investment plan for the coming few yearsMain Responsibilities
- Own the QA strategy across the technology team including manual, automation, regression.
- Establish an automated QA framework that all product development teams can incorporate into the agile continuous delivery framework.
- Manage QA analysts and engineers.
- Focus on both feature and performance measurements when defining quality
- Train and mentor staff in automation testing.
- Promote Test Driven Development across the Technology team
- Excellent experience implementing automation QA frameworks for online products and services
- Excellent experience running a QA team with manual and automated testers
- Software testing experience working online digital environments
- Practical experience in automated testing tools to such as Selenium Web Driver or similar to the standard of being able to intro the technology to the business
- Experience of exploratory testing
- Understanding of cloud environment/SaaS web based solutions
- Production, management and execution of test plans
- Exposure to multiple products, test methodologies, procedures, virtualisation of computer environments
- Understanding of RDBMS fundamentals and decent SQL Scripting for testing
- Management of JIRA and test environments
- SEB/ISTQB qualification or equivalent
- Familiarity with the LAMP development stack with PHP and Python
- Agile (eg SCRUM) methodologies
- Online E-commerce or retail experience