Business Development Manager - Translation Services
4 days left
- Full Time
Salary: From £20k p.a. + commission
Start date: Jan 2017
This is a rare opportunity to be part of something unique and exciting. Following our clients tremendous success as one of the UK's leading digital agencies, they are now looking for a bright, motivated sales person to join their new translation services team. Working within the company (featured 4 times in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For), you will have the chance to be part of the new sister company's growth and success. Being there from the start of this journey means you can play an integral role in shaping the way our client do things, and share in the progression opportunities that come with a fast-growing entity.
The person our client are looking for will be hungry to build new business. They will ideally have a background in the languages industry, perhaps speaking a second language themselves, and most certainly with a genuine interest in languages. Our client are offering an innovative and fresh approach to optimising digital content for high-profile global brands. The company will offer translation and website localisation services to clients who are targeting international markets. Technical knowledge and technical sales experience are also advantageous.
- Ensure that monthly/quarterly new business appointment booking targets are met
- Identify, appraise and pursue new business opportunities in current and new industry sectors
- Establish new business relationships through contact via telephone, email, social media and direct mail to both cold and warm leads
- Attend client meetings as required
- Build up and maintain the company's CRM database of suitable leads and potential new business contacts, ensuring all leads and contact information is accurately recorded and up to date
- Conduct suitable research of markets, clients, competing products and competitor organisations
- Request and respond to tender documents and RFI's to generate new business opportunities
- Develop robust and accurate proposal and contract documentation as required
Experience & Competencies:
- A strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- The ability to negotiate and influence
- Target driven motivation with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team.
Highly Desirable Skills
You will be rewarded well for your efforts. Benefits include: free gym membership at The Edge Gym (350 yards from our modern and comfortable offices), company pension, healthcare cash plan, free drink Fridays, paid for company socials, birthday lie-ins and much more.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Translation Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly