Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Sales Representative – Glass Market to join the team across the UK. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a negotiable salary plus car and performance bonus.
Our client is part of a highly successful international group with operations across Europe, Africa and the Americas; a global manufacturing company specialising in the field of value added speciality industrial products sold to several defined markets.
What are the responsibilities of the Sales Representative?
Following organic and acquisition-related expansion, they are now looking to further consolidate their market coverage and a role has been created within their Glass Market Division for a Technical Sales Representative. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will build on existing customers, opportunities and help to develop a sales strategy for expansion and diversification into ancillary sectors.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in the UK with the location flexible; however they can also consider a more central European base. Whilst the majority of your time will be spent consolidating their UK business, they work across geographies therefore travel within EMEA & AP should be expected.
What skills do I need to have to become a Sales Representative?
- Maximising sales and marketing opportunities in the growing glass market sector via proactive customer relationship development.
- Devise, develop and implement strong business development programmes alongside an efficient service offering.
- Demonstrable evidence of sales growth via a new product/bespoke product development strategy.
- Taking ownership of customer issues and providing proactive solutions.
- Identifying and pursuing new marketing projects and sales opportunities, both market and product led.
- A strong technical emphasis - providing support, running trials and recommending solutions.
- Work across a number of departments within the business, so a strong communicator is essential.
- An experienced sales professional, you will exhibit clear drive, vision and integrity.
- You will have significant experience of technical sales into the Container and Flat glass market segment with preferred hot-end knowledge from furnace to forming.
- Commercially astute and highly sales revenue focused with an ability to negotiate at a senior level and win high value contracts.
- High levels of independence, drive and tenacity.
- International experience and cultural sensitivity along with a willingness to travel.
- Experience of working with a varied sales portfolio of products, and to work dynamically in different industrial sectors when opportunities arise, are ideal characteristics for this role.
They offer a fantastic benefits package!
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, significant career development opportunities, training and personal support. You will also receive car and performance bonus.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as a Sales Representative.