Asset Engineer / Senior Asset Technician - Performance Strategy
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Asset Engineer
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 27th November 2016
There are many things that make them different as a company. It starts with their dedication and focus on supplying high quality drinking water, their empathy with customers and commitment to always being effective, efficient and safe, and it's a driving force that shapes their attitude and approach.
This Asset Engineer role is required to define our plans for Treatment Investment. Their responsibility is to take asset performance data and engage with the operations teams to identify key areas for improvement of treatment asset availability and performance. They will use this information to initiate and develop capital delivery projects through to the design stage. Whilst the role is primarily based at Head Office in Hatfield, travel to operational sites including Folkestone and Dover will be required.
- Ensuring that the company's assets meet regulatory standards whilst maintaining value and levels of service requirements.
- Identifying projects for initiation through a variety of techniques; data interrogation, stakeholder engagement and utilising specialist software.
- Initiating and managing projects within the Treatment Portfolio to design stage reporting to the respective Programme Manager.
- Working with project teams throughout the project lifecycle to deliver improvements.
- Working with colleagues from across the Asset Strategy and operational teams to achieve objectives.
- Challenging, innovating and developing methodologies to improve performance
- Ownership of processes and standards to safeguard assets and meet regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating with others to maintain operational excellence in asset management.
- Degree level education in a relevant engineering subject
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of PPM tools particularly MS Project and Primavera
- An awareness of water treatment processes and industry regulations
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Asset Engineer, Performance Engineer, Asset Performance Technician, Asset Scientist, Senior Asset Scientist Hydrogeology, Hydrogeology Scientist, Pumping Performance Engineer, Hydrogeology Technician, Water Performance Engineer, Laboratory Specialist, Asset Statistician will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Asset Engineer / Senior Asset Technician - Performance Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly