Sales Office Manager
Due to continued growth and expansion my client based on the outskirts of Birmingham are seeking an Internal Sales Manager.
You will be supporting the Sales Manager and Managing Director to spring board the business to the next level.
The main purpose of the role is to be focused on customer growth/retention and proactive sales as well as managing a team to achieve this.
You will be:
· Working with both existing employees and new starters to ensure that they are target orientated, motivated and have all the tools available to them to be a success in a proactive sales focussed environment.
· Meeting with both existing and new customers on and off site.
· Managing the day to day activities of the sales associates in the internal sales office.
· Conducting performance reviews and 1-1s regularly to ensure that all team members are meeting their KPIs.
· Working alongside the Sales Director to set achievable individual and team targets.
· Sitting on senior management meetings and ensuring that sales associates are aware of the expectations that have been set by the SMT.
We are looking for:
· A minimum of 5 years proactive Sales Management experience within a product sales business to business arena.
· A proven track record in a high achieving sales environment.
· Stability in building and developing a team.
· An individual who can motivate others through a proactive lead by example approach.
This is an exciting opportunity for a true sales focused manager to put their stamp on an already successful company where they will drive a team to success.
If you feel that this challenge is something that you would like to hear more about please contact me.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive package and basic salary of up to 35K per annum.
Immediate start available.