We have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Analyst to join our team on a fixed term contract for 6-12 months at one of the UK’s leading Dental Supply companies based in Witham. The successful Performance Analyst will join us on a full time basis, and will receive a competitive salary and benefits including Free Parking.
Key Skills & Responsibilities of our Performance Analyst:
- To design bespoke incentive schemes for specific individuals / functions across the businesses that drive business growth and incentivise performance.
- To develop the systems to measure and record performance that ultimately is ‘low touch’ and operates automatically as much as possible
- To design and launch, in partnership with IT, a solution for instant access for each user to see their progress against their targets
- Partner closely with HR in the design of the schemes and launch via HR
- Generate payment instructions for each month / quarter and liaise with business leader for comms to the employees
- Partner with HR and finance to contribute to annual “Total Reward Statements”
- Ensure all liabilities under the schemes are fully recognised in the accounts and reported to management
- Design and run analytics to ensure ‘double paying’ is eliminated and that each scheme is generating value for money and driving the business forwards – propose changes where that is not the case
- Constant revaluation of internal and external forces which may require sales targets to be moved up or down
What we’re looking for in our Performance Analyst
- Degree or equivalent, may be in a financial / accounting area with solid understanding of revenues and profits.
- Advanced excel skills and knowledge of systems and report design essential.
- Knowledge of sourcing and delivering a web solution for incentive tracking and visuals
- HR / Finance background advantageous
- Knowledge of supply chain principals, and Sales in a Distribution and Service focused operation advantageous
- Able to manage multiple priorities and requirements and handle large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of database principals and data analysis advantageous.
- Able to operate in fast paced environment with a high degree of change
So if you would like to join our team as our new Performance Analyst then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2016 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received
DUE TO VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS EXPECTED IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US BY 10th DECEMBER PLEASE ASSUME YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION
Apply for Performance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly