1st / 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk - Service Desk, Firewall & Network Support Engineer (AWDO-P2899)
1st / 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk Support Engineer required to join a busy IT Network Service Desk and troubleshoot Broadband, Networking and Firewall issues for external customers for a well-established Company based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 + Benefits + Ongoing Training & Development
** 3 Jobs Available **
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Trainee / Junior / Graduate Applications Welcome **
** Full & Ongoing Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must live within a 40 minute commute to Borehamwood and be legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a 1st / 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk / Service Desk Support Engineer that either has previous experience or is looking to break into the broadband, networking and firewall sector for the first time.
Working as the 1st / 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk / Service Desk Support Engineer you will be office based and will support and troubleshoot Broadband, Network and Firewall issues for external customers over the Telephone, Email and using Remote Access.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to develop your career within this sector and join a well-established Company that offers ongoing training and development.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the 1st / 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk / Service Desk Broadband, Network and Firewall Support Engineer:
- Provide telephone, email and remote support for external customers
- Pre-sales technical support
- After-sales support in configuring, installing, and setting up products
- Testing configurations, upgrading or repair of products
- Testing new products at various stages of development
- Preparing technical documentation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and experience required for the 1st / 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk / Service Desk Broadband, Network and Firewall Support Engineer:
- Either previous experience supporting Users with Broadband, Networking and Firewall issues or some knowledge with these technologies and a desire to develop your career within this sector
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must have a professional telephone manner
- Any previous experience with Routers, TCP/IP, ADSL Modems, Wireless Routers, LAN / WAN, VoIP, VPN, Ethernet and other networking protocols would be highly desirable, although not essential as additional training will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency