Home Care Assistants & Support Workers
Our client is looking for Home Care Assistants and Support Workers in Hemel Hempstead, Tring, Berkhamsted, Chesham, Kings Langley, Chorleywood, Great Missenden, Prestwood, Wendover, Princes Risborough and all areas between. £8.30 - £9.50 per hour (double pay bank holidays) plus mileage allowance and paid holidays.
Do you want a rewarding job where you can really make a difference?
Do you need flexible hours that fit in around your lifestyle?
Do you want to work for a company that value and appreciate you?
Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver quality care to people in the community?
Our client is a bespoke award winning provider of companionship lead care and support for people living in their own homes. This support varies from being a companion, to providing personal care and support. They are dedicated to their customers and everything they do is focused around them. Visit durations reflect the needs of their clients therefore no rushing is required and this enables customer/care relationship to be central to the support they provide.
What our client looks for in a Home Care Assistants & Support Workers:
- People who genuinely want to make a difference.
- Are passionate, well presented and an excellent role model to the team.
- Experienced Home Care Assistants & Support workers that want to work for a provider that focuses on quality.
- Someone with past experience of caring for a family member.
- May have no experience but have the right qualities looking for a rewarding job.
- The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to their clients.
- A team player who can represent their values and ethos.
- Car drivers are desirable but not essential.
Why work as a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- You will have regular clients to keep travelling to a minimum and ensure excellent
companionship lead care is provided.
- There is a genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Ongoing training, support and training for national qualifications.
Our client currently has vacancies for mornings, lunch times, evenings and weekends. If you are looking for a few hours a week right the way through to a full time position they would love to hear from you!
You will need to complete a DBS Check before work will commence. If you are truly looking to make a difference please click apply!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.