Construction Project Engineer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project Engineer to join the team based in Manchester. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary plus a Company Car.
A Civil Engineering Construction Company, specialising in the EHV Power sector, are seeking project engineers to work (mainland) UK wide.
As a Construction Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Efficient management of resources on site
- Planning and co-ordinating of site activities
- The Construction Project Engineer will be Scheduling plant, equipment and material deliveries
- Preparation of site documentation
- Interfacing with clients’ site representatives
To be considered for the position of Construction Project Engineer you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in utilities, civil groundworks or roadworks along with the following skills:
- Highly literate and numerate
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer focussed
- Financially aware
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Construction Project Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Construction Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly