Construction Project Engineer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project Engineer to join the team based in Manchester. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary plus a Company Car.
A Civil Engineering Construction Company, specialising in the EHV Power sector, are seeking project engineers to work (mainland) UK wide.
As a Construction Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Efficient management of resources on site
- Planning and co-ordinating of site activities
- The Construction Project Engineer will be Scheduling plant, equipment and material deliveries
- Preparation of site documentation
- Interfacing with clients’ site representatives
To be considered for the position of Construction Project Engineer you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in utilities, civil groundworks or roadworks along with the following skills:
- Highly literate and numerate
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer focussed
- Financially aware
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Construction Project Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!