Care Assistant / Care Worker / Support Worker
4 days left
- Full Time
Enjoy helping others? Are you caring by nature? Do you live within quick and easy travel distance of the Kensington & Chelsea borough? Then our Care team needs someone just like you...
Bluebird Care Kensington & Chelsea are a company that really value their employees. We are committed to providing the very best in training, development and a career journey to all our staff.
Through our dedicated and passionate Care Assistants we deliver support to people who need a helping hand to stay living independently in their own homes. The role is challenging but also highly rewarding and you’ll be part of a company that values your skills and contribution and is dedicated to developing and supporting YOU!
We are looking for professional, caring and reliable Care Assistants to join our expanding team supporting residents of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. If helping others inspires you then a career in care is just for you and we would love to hear from you.
There are no age or experience barriers. Our customers are from all age groups and from all walks of life and we are always looking for a variety of people to join us in supporting our customers. Experience is great if you have it, from previous paid care work to supporting someone in your own family.
However, as we offer full training and ongoing support & development, no experience is necessary; we are looking for people with the right attitude that want to make a real difference to the lives of others, in return we offer some excellent benefits:
• You are provided with your own smartphone, so no need to spend your own money on calls or texts for work
• We use the latest technology which allows you to use your mobile to log in/log out of customers as well as providing real-time care plans and task lists with voice recognition - thereby helping you to better care for your customers
• Free five-day Bluebird Care induction training course with our in-house trainer. In addition, we have a variety of additional specialist training courses you can sign up for including fully funded NVQ 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
• Paid refresher training
• A new Career Journey, which means you can choose to become a Care Mentor, Care Specialist, Home Care Professional or progress to more senior roles such as Coordinator, Supervisor, HR Officer etc.
• Recommend a Friend scheme paying £200 per successful referral
We are primarily looking for full-time Care Assistants that are available to cover two weekends per month, however we will consider part-time applicants with the right skills and background.
It is absolutely ESSENTIAL that our Care Assistants live within a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes’ travel time to the Kensington & Chelsea borough.
If you live outside of this area, then we do have opportunities for Live-in Care Assistants.
Benefits: Work smartphone, company pension scheme (from Jun 2016), all equipment provided; uniform (summer & winter), fleece, waterproofs, aprons, gloves, shoe-covers etc.
We welcome your interest in joining the Bluebird Care team and look forward to viewing your application.