Our Client is a quality provider of residential care for children with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviour. They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced care professional to take over as Deputy Manager to assist the Registered Manager with the smooth running and management of their Children's Home which was rated 'OUTSTANDING' in all categories at their latest inspection.
- They are seeking an experienced care professional who is committed to achieving high standards of excellence.
- A natural leader who is organised and driven and can inspire and develop their colleagues whilst at all times maintain a passion for delivering the best possible care for the children who reside with them.
- Ideal candidate would have 5 years recent experience working in a residential setting with children with severe profound learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and Autism with associated complex needs
- Working towards or already hold a Level 5 Diploma in Residential Childcare or higher, and have a sound knowledge of Ofsted Regulations
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and multitasking skills with strong leadership skills are a must
- Essential to hold a full driving license due to nature of the job and their rural location
The position is highly demanding but offers a competitive salary and on-going training and development.
If you're an experienced care professional with ambition and drive looking for your next career move with an exciting growing organisation then please apply today