IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, London
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join our client’s well established and professional technology company based in Colindale.
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic company providing end-to-end IT solutions and support across a variety of industries. Their core focus is working with clients as a trusted partner to achieve their business goals through the delivery of excellent and efficient technology solutions.
The Role of IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
As IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, you will be given training by working within the team and in the future where appropriate, you will be able to build your skillset through additional qualifications. Your responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with hands-on problem fixing and troubleshooting for a variety of hardware and software matters
* Providing front line support to customers
* Providing rapid resolutions to technical service requests
* Escalating requests to technical team as required
* Attending visits to client sites as required
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application to the role of IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, you will need to have / be:
* Professional experience within a similar position
* Expertise on Windows and Mac OS
* Very Good knowledge of Active Directory - user management, password resets, account tuning and mailbox maintenance
* Production knowledge and awareness of Microsoft Office product suite - not just using it, but installing and troubleshooting common user queries
* End-point Peripheral configuration and troubleshooting experience
* Familiar with Apple devices and have an understanding of how to navigate them
* Experience with setting up, support and administer Office365 and Google Apps (advantageous)
* Excellent written and spoken English
* A quick learner with a pro-active approach
* Able to work independently and solve a variety of technical challenges individually
Salary and Hours
For the role of IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, you will work 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and there is a salary on offer of £22,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, it, helpdesk, IT, Information, Technology, Engineer, Office 365, OSX, Microsoft, Windows, active directory, network, hardware, software,