3 days left
- Full Time
Do you have the drive and determination to shape our future generation? Do you want to be part of a "good" school with a strong leadership team? Do you find it easy to build relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues which contributes positively to the progress that pupils make? Then look no further because we have the perfect job opportunity for you.
We are working closely with a school in the Doncaster area that are looking for someone to join their Key Stage 2 team to cover a maternity post. You will be mentored by other practitioners and supported fully throughout the induction process ensuring you have the best possible start at the school.
* A strong supportive network contributing to a "good" school
* Excellent development opportunities
* Access to strong CPD
If you have a genuine passion to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? In order to do this, we ask that you have the following:
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Experience in working in Key Stage 2
* Experience in 1:1 and group teaching
* PGCE or Degree in Education
* Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
Randstad Education also work with many schools across Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield and Barnsley across the year so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly