Job Title: Technical Administrator
Location: Solihull, B91 2SU
Salary: £7.50-£8.50pa DOE + BUPA, Pension, Bonus and Share Ownership Scheme
Term: Part Time hours Monday to Friday minimum of 25 hours per week
Our client is serving its customers in the waste tanker market, and is now one of the largest manufacturers of liquid waste tankers and jetting equipment in Europe. Through customer interaction, feedback and design innovation the company have ensured that its brand stands for durability, reliability and ease of maintenance, leading to high residual values on its vehicles.
They have a career opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join their team on Solihull. You will be able to work under pressure and be computer literate including Word and Excel.
The role will include:
- Maintenance of the Quality System
- Managing vehicle documentation
- Managing customer documentation
- Producing certificates / paperwork
- Data Inputting
- Organising external tests and Inspections
- Liaison with internal and external organisations including customers
- Organising serial data plates
- File Management
- Support for reception/ Switch board
You will also provide ad hoc support where required.
- Computer Literacy including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised
- Able to prioritise work
- Able to work under pressure
What's in it for you?
As a member of the team you will enjoy a comprehensive bonus structure and an opportunity to join share ownership scheme.
Additionally, you could benefit from a BUPA membership and Company Pension scheme.