5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, with a factory based in Malvern, Worcestershire are the creators of innovative housewares product. They are currently looking to appoint a sales person to join their sales team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* generate and qualify leads
* develop and maintain a customer database
* make sales calls to new and existing clients
* develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
* develop sales proposals
* maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
* respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
* monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
* participate in sales events
* monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Applicant will be required to travel to new and existing clients, though the role with be primarily office based.
A certain amount of cold calling may be involved.
Education and Experience:
* knowledge of relevant computer applications
* knowledge of principles and practices of sales
* knowledge of customer service principles
* experience in telesales
* experience in making presentations
* proven ability to achieve sales targets
* planning and strategising
* verbal and written communication
* negotiation skills
* resilience and tenacity
To be considered for this role, apply now!