Trainee eLearning Instructional Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee eLearning Instructional Designer to join our client’s team, based in Wotton-under-Edge.
This role is initially for a 6 month contract, which may be extended to a full-time position.
Our client’s attractive offices are situated just north of Bristol and enjoy stunning views of the Cotswolds. Applicants must be within easy commuting distance of the head office and due to the rural location, you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
Our client is a creative and innovative supplier of blended learning solutions and courseware to some of the largest companies in the world.
If you have an enthusiasm for working with learning technology, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a positive, fun, and friendly environment. You will work with big-name clients, receive training on leading edge tools and techniques, and be able to progress and grow your career. This would suit a university graduate, ideally in a technology or media related subject.
The role of Trainee eLearning Instructional Designer
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate the following:
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
* Good presentation and communication skills, in both the spoken and written word
* Ability to work closely with customers and staff to build effective and successful relationships
* Good organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Logical, analytical approach with very good attention to detail
* Ability to challenge others in a calm and controlled manner, winning them over to a course of action you believe is right
* Ability to work independently, using initiative and adapting to changing situations
* Ability to work well as part of a team, taking opportunities to develop skills
In the role of Trainee eLearning Instructional Designer, you will:
* Become an expert user of a variety of eLearning authoring tools and be proficient in HTML, media and web design – with appropriate training and support
* Gain the ability to develop an understanding of learning content design and eLearning layouts
* Confidently discuss project requirements with Instructional Designers, Project Managers and Media team members
* Work to our client’s instructional design methodology and processes
* Confidently interpret storyboards into successful courses
Salary and Benefits
For the role of Trainee eLearning Instructional Designer, there is a good salary on offer plus a comprehensive benefits package. This includes a profit-related bonus, private health insurance, share options and opportunities for career progression.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
eLearning, mLearning, course, training, learning, developer, trainee, designer, graphics, web development, video editing,