eLearning Instructional Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced eLearning Instructional Designer to join our client’s team, based in Wotton-under-Edge.
Our client’s attractive offices are situated just north of Bristol and enjoy stunning views of the Cotswolds. Applicants must be within easy commuting distance of the head office and due to the rural location, you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
Our client is a creative and innovative supplier of blended learning solutions and courseware to some of the largest companies in the world.
If you have a proven track record of creating exciting learning materials, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a positive, fun and friendly environment. You will be working with big-name clients, using leading edge tools and techniques and have the chance to progress and grow your career.
The Role of eLearning Instructional Designer
As eLearning Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for designing and creating bespoke eLearning courseware using a variety of design and development tools.
Comfortable being a primary contact for customers, you will manage meetings, agree briefs, ideas and concepts with them and enjoy the challenge of consistently exceeding expectations whilst delivering high quality results, on time and on budget.
You will have a naturally consultative approach that will enable you to impress others by cutting through complex issues and building long-term relationships.
Desired skills and experience
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position of eLearning Instructional Designer, you must demonstrate the following:
* Excellent understanding of instructional design methods and a proven ability to create engaging and instructionally sound eLearning in a wide variety of topic areas
* Good presentation and communication skills, both verbally and using the written word
* Confidence working with customers, suppliers and staff to build effective, successful relationships
* Ability to manage and coordinate other team members’ activities on larger projects
* Work well as part of a team and seeks opportunities to develop individual skills and coach others
* Good organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Logical, analytical approach with good attention to detail
* Ability to challenge others and win them over to a course of action you believe is right
* Good initiative and ability to adapt to changing situations
* Ability to support proposal writing and estimate eLearning project activities
* A portfolio of completed courses or storyboards that illustrate your design approach
* Graphic design skills
* Video editing and audio manipulation
Salary and Benefits
For the role of eLearning Instructional Designer, there is a good salary on offer plus a comprehensive benefits package. This includes a profit-related bonus, private health insurance, share options and opportunities for career progression.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
eLearning, mLearning, course, training, learning, developer, designer, graphics, web development, video editing,
Apply for eLearning Instructional Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly