Operations Administrator ( Contract)
This role is for an individual with experience from the banking, investment management, stockbroking or financial services industry
It is a 9 month contract to assist in the migration of data to an outsourced partner and it is supporting the smooth running of this project
You will be part of the team to deliver a company-wide project with specific emphasis on cleansing existing client and asset data prior to migration
- Work with existing Operations Projects Team on specific project tasks and any servicing activities relating to the full lifecycle of clients; Client Take On, Client Data Maintenance, Asset Maintenance and Transfers, Client Reporting, Liaising internally and with third party providers and Account Closures.
- Understand overall project and contribute to project meetings – including updating of tasks assigned on a regular basis.
- Own assigned tasks through to completion.
- Hands on approach to problem solving and suggestions for change. .
- Understand and interpret the business requirements and work with colleagues across the business.
- Be conscious of the requirements under TCF and ensure that tasks assigned consider the underlying client impact.
- Any other tasks as commensurate with the position.
- Strong Excel skills and Microsoft product experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-starter with high standards and “can do” approach to all tasks
- Close attention to detail, accuracy and taking a thorough approach
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Pragmatic and proactive
- Able to work with a wide range of people at all levels
- Knowledge of equities and trading are an advantage
- Ability to problem solve
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Knowledge of FCA regulations desirable but not essential
Apply for Operations Administrator ( Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly